Essential Brussels: free tour in the city center
The perfect introduction to the european capital
With more than 1000 years of history, Brussels is today a “city-world”. A town of secrets, a place where the change is constant and people from all over the planet live side by side. Brussels is the point where the global and the local, the past and the future meet.
This tour will take you to some of the most emblematic spots of the capital and some not so well know. At the end of the visit, you’ll be able, not only to discover Brussels by yourself but also to understand what the Belgian capital is and from where it comes.
DO YOU WANT TO DISCOVER THIS UNUSUAL TOWN? Find the GREEN umbrella in Brussels’ Grand Place and join us in our tour around the city center of the capital of Europe.
ABOUT WHAT WE WILL TALK?
History / Architecture / Beer / Art / Comics / Chocolate / Waffles…. and much more! Just tell us what you desire to know and we will try to adapt the visit to your interests!
What we will see?
What monuments will we see during the tour?
- Bourse (the ancient stock exchange)
- Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert
- Rue du marché aux herbes
- AND A LOT MORE!
What does the Tour include?
- A guided tour of about two hours through the center of Brussels
- The stories, secrets, and curiosities that surround the city
- The places that locals like best
- The recommendations of museums and the “must-see” corners of the capital
- The knowledge that matters: The best bars, beers, waffles, and of course french fries!
- A visit with a passionate guide from Brussels
- AND MUCH MORE!
¡Book your FREE walking TOUR!
To book your guided tour, just select the desired day and time, fill in the requested data, select the number of people who will participate in the FREE TOUR, and click on “Book now”. In a few minutes, you will receive a confirmation via e-mail!