FREE WALKING TOUR: Brussels City Center
The best way to discover the best monuments of the european capital
With more than 1000 years of history, Brussels is today a “city world”. A city full of secrets, a place where the change is constant and people from all over the planet lives side by side.
Brussels is the point where the global and the local, the past and the future meet.
DO YOU WANT TO DISCOVER THIS AMAZING PLACE?
Find the GREEN umbrella in Brussels’ Grand Place and join us in our little 2h tour around the city center of the capital of Europe.
And much more! Just tell us about what you desire to know and we’ll try to adapt to your interests!
What we will see?
What monuments we will see during the tour?
- Place de la Vieille Halle aux Blés
- Église de Notre-Dame du Bon Secours
- Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert
- Rue du marché aux herbes
- AND A LOT MORE!
What does the Tour include?
- A guided tour of about two hours through the center of Brussels
- The stories, secrets, and curiosities that surround the city
- The places that locals like best
- The recommendations of museums and corners “must-see”
- The knowledge that matters: The best bars, beers, waffles and of course french fries!
- A visit with a passionate guide from Brussels
- AND MUCH MORE!
¡Book your FREE walking TOUR!
To book your guided tour, simply select the desired day and time, fill in the requested data, select the number of people who will participate in the FREE TOUR and click on “Book now”. In a few minutes, you will receive a confirmation via e-mail!
Warning: gzinflate(): data error in /home/gobelgiu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/team-booking/src/TeamBooking/Fetch/fromGoogle.php on line 186